- Craft kits for three-dimensional miniature models from the Batman universe
- Individual pieces are engraved and laser-cut from metal sheets
- No glue needed, but a pair of small pliers or tweezers helps significantly
- Different models available
- Officially licensed product
La descrizione di questo prodotto è disponibile solo in inglese. Stiamo lavorando alla traduzione, ci scusiamo per l'inconveniente.
On paper, Batman might appear to be a rather boring and dull superhero: Unlike Superman, the Flash and the other characters from the DC universe, Bruce Wayne has no superpowers. Only money. But that gets him gadgets! Which is just as well as, without the gadgets and vehicles from the R&D department of Wayne Enterprises, he would only be a normal human with a weird bat fetish.
As such, it comes as no surprise that many fans of Batman are especially interested in the various vehicles he uses to get around and catch criminals. With the Batman Metal Earth 3D Craft Kits
, you can build detailed models of the Batmobile, the Batwing and the Batsignal to bring justice and peace to your desk, your shelf and your nightstand.
Choose from the following models:
- The Batmobile, Batman's favourite vehicle, stands ready in three variants: the Classic-TV Batmobile from the legendary Adam West series, Michael Keaton's car from Batman (1989) and the armoured version from Batman vs. Superman will be the perfect addition to your car pool.
- Batman's plane, the Batwing, is also on approach. Both the version from Batman (1989) and Batman vs. Superman are perfect for escaping the busy traffic on Gotham's streets. But remember to switch off all electronic devices ;).
All Metal Earth
kits contain laser-cut metal parts that can be assembled without any glue. Due to the delicate nature of the models, patience and a pair of tweezers will aid greatly in the assembly process.
Dettagli tecniciMaterial: Steel Contents: laser cut metal sheets, instructions Dimensions: 9.2cm x 9.7cm x 4.4cm (Batmobile), 8.4cm x 7.0cm x 4.3cm (Batwing), 9.8cm x 3.4cm x 2.2cm (TV Classic Batmobile), 8.5cm x 5.0cm x 2.1cm (Batman vs Superman Batmobile), 9.2cm x 9.7cm x 4.4cm (Batman vs Superman Batwing)