- Accessories for the Lomography Konstruktor DIY Camera and other cameras
- Ringflash and Diana Flash allow pictures to be taken in dark environments
- Flash Adapter allows the use of flashes with the Konstruktor
- Light Painter lets the user create fascinating effects in combination with a camera's bulb mode
La descrizione di questo prodotto è disponibile solo in inglese. Stiamo lavorando alla traduzione, ci scusiamo per l'inconveniente.
Nowadays, almost everyone carries a half-decent camera around. The rise of smartphone photography has created an avalanche of pictures that flood Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and other social-media sites. Perhaps it's surprising then that traditional film photography has seen something of a renaissance over the last couple of years. Products like the Konstruktor DIY Camera
have also made this art form interesting for geeks and nerds alike. Looks like some technologies will never die :).
With the Camera Accessories from Lomography
, you can bring your photography skills to a whole new level and add new features to your Konstruktor:
- The Flash Adapter will allow you to mount camera flashes onto the Konstruktor. After quick assembly, you'll be able to use standard Hot Shoes flashes and Lomography's own Fritz the Blitz. Please note: Old models of the Konstruktor don't have a flash socket. If your camera has a socket to the top right of the lens, you can use flashes.
- The Light Painter will bring your creations alive in your pictures. Simply set your camera to bulb mode and start painting in the air! The eight colour settings combine the colours red, blue and green, which should give you ample opportunities to let your creativity flow.
- The Ringflash might look a bit odd at first glance. But once you've started using it, you won't be able to stop! The circular shape guarantees an evenly lit image, and up to four coloured filters allow you to spice up your pictures with crazy effects. The Ringflash needs a standard Hot Shoe Adapter.
- The Diana Flash will bring a nostalgic touch to your camera. It features a connector that's compatible with the eponymous Diana camera line, but can also be connected via a Hot Shoe adapter. By using several coloured filters, you can turn your pictures into surreal masterpieces in a ... erm ... flash!
So, what are you waiting for? Get outside and get ready to create some art!
Dettagli tecniciContents: Flash adapter: hot-shoe adapter, PC adapter cable, flash bracket, instructions; Ringflash: Ringflash, hotshoe sync cord, 4 colour rings, 12 colour filters, 5 camera adapters (Fisheye, Fisheye2, Lomo LC-A/LC-A+, Holga and Diana); Diana: Flash, hotshoe adapter, 12 colour gel filters, instructions Compatibility: Flash adapter: fits with Diana Flash and Ringflash Power supply: Light Painter: 4* LR41 batteries (included) Dimensions: Light Painter: ca. 6cm x 1.5cm; Ringflash: ca. 11cm x 11.5cm x 7cm; Diana: ca. 6.5cm x 10cm x 5.5cm Colours: Light Painter: 8 different colour modes (red, green, blue, red/green, green/blue, red/blue, red/blue/green, colour change)