- Official replica of coins from the "The Wheel of Time" book series
- Bring a piece from the world of Rand al'Thor and his companions into your wallet
- Available in 2 variants: Tar Valon Mark or Set of 3 Coins
- Depending on the coin, made from nickel silver, brass or copper
- Includes a booklet with background information
- Officially licensed product
La descrizione di questo prodotto è disponibile solo in inglese. Stiamo lavorando alla traduzione, ci scusiamo per l'inconveniente.
In times of multi-million-dollar productions such as The Lord of the Rings
and Game of Thrones
, one tends to forget that amazing fantasy series exist far away from the mainstream. Such as The Wheel of Time
by Robert Jordan! This book series holds a special place in the hearts of many fantasy enthusiasts and offers everything you could possibly want in a fantasy book. Fun fact: already hefty with 15 books in English, the German translation is actually split up into 37 books.
Fans of the series, and people still new to the Wheel of Time, can now carry a piece from the world of Ran al'Thor with the The Wheel of Time Coins
The following two variants are available:
- The Tal Valon Mark is made from nickel silver. One side shows Deane Aryman with a flame, seven stars and the stole of the Amyrlin Seat, while the other shows Ouroboros and the flame of Tar Valon. This coin is identical to the one given to Rand, Mat and Perrin in The Eye of the World.
- The Set of Three Coins contains not only the aforementioned Tal Valon Mark but also an Andoran Penny and a Manetheren Crown. The penny is made from copper and shows Queen Morgase Trakand and a lion, the sign of the Andoran monarchy. The brass Manetheren Crown shows the late queen Ellisande and the red eagle.
Each coin is made on antique machinery using traditional techniques, with no two coins being exactly alike. In addition to the coins, each variant also includes a booklet with information on the coin and the manufacturing process.
Dettagli tecniciDiameter: Manetheren Golden Crown: 2.7 cm; Tar Valon Mark: 2.5 cm; Andoran Penny: 2 cm Material: red-brass, nickel-silver, copper