- Construction kit for a detailed metal model of a vehicle from Solo: A Star Wars Story
- The single pieces detach from engraved and laser-cut steel sheets
- No glue or soldering needed, but assembly is made easier with needle-nose pliers or a pair of tweezers
- Available variants: Imperial AT-Hauler, Moloch's Landspeeder, Enfy Nest's Swoop Bike, Han Solo's Landspeeder and a bundle of all four kits
- Officially licensed product
La descrizione di questo prodotto è disponibile solo in inglese. Stiamo lavorando alla traduzione, ci scusiamo per l'inconveniente.
Next to all the valiant heroes and vile villains, the vast universe of Star Wars fortunately offers a few rather “grey” characters – including the one and only Han Solo. Given his popularity, it did not come as a surprise that the suave smuggler got his own origins movie. Even though the story of Solo: A Star Wars Story received some harsh criticism, the vehicles from the movie undeniably embody the design DNA that makes Star Wars as amazing as it is.
With the Star Wars Solo Metal Earth 3D Construction Sets
, you can build a few of the amazing machines from the movie. Each kit contains laser-cut metal sheets that can be assembled without any tools or glue. The following variants are available:
Imperial AT-Hauler (Detailed view)
Moloch's Landspeeder (360 degree view)
Enfy Nest's Swoop Bike (detailed view)
Han Solo's Landspeeder (360 degree view)
Bundle of all four variants
: These complex kits are aimed towards experienced hobbyists with lots of patience and steady hands. While you don't need any glue or soldering, the assembly will be eased by the use of a pair of tweezers or needle-nose pliers. You can find more Metal Earth kits here
Dettagli tecniciMaterial: steel Contents: 2 metal sheets, illustrated instructions Swoop Bike dimensions: 15.5 x 4 x 6.8 cm AT-Hauler dimensions: 9.3 x 7.2 x 4.6 cm Speeder dimensions: 7.8 x 4.7 x 4.6 Landspeeder dimensions: 6.7 x 4.6 x 4.1 cm